Un-vegan-believable® Buttery Mashed Potatoes
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup soy milk or other plant-based milk
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce to medium heat and gently cook potatoes until tender, when pierce with a fork (approximately 20 minutes). Drain, set aside in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted. Using a whisk, potato masher or electric hand mixer, slowly blend milk butter mixer into potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.